- Qualifications: B. Tech/B.E. Computers/IT, Graduation/PG in Computers/IT
- Certifications: RHCSA/RHCE, ITILv3
- Exp- 9-15 Years
- Hands-on experience on server’s OS – RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu/RHEV
- Problem troubleshooting & Solving skills
- Hands-on Hyper Converged Infrastructure & Virtualization technology Like: VMWare, RHEV And Nutanix.
- Experience in Monitoring tools: Nagios, Icinga etc.
- Knowledge of Backup Technologies like Commvault Etc.
- Hands-on experience on storage Systems i.e. SAN/NAS, Net Backup- Dell EMC
- Knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
- Expert on UNIX, Shell, Bash Scripting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and Triaging of complex issues.
- Provide alternative diagnostic methods to resolve reported problems
- Identify areas of improvements to current design and advocates alternative method to enhance the current working set
- Design, Debug, analyze and resolve complex database engine problems of customers and SAP internal stakeholders
- Own and work with the onsite team in different geographic locations to diagnose and resolve design issues and reported problems
- Articulate technical information clearly. Provide training and assist on knowledge transfer
- Support & Guide L1, L2 teams.
- Design, Architect solution stack with best technology.
- Handle escalations, Prepare Architectural documents.
- Provide alternative diagnostic methods to resolve both in house and customer reported problems Update and work on assigned tickets.
- Prepare Architecture diagrams, Manage repository.
- Deep understanding of and experience working with Linux, Storage, Virtualization, HCI.
- System-level design expertise such as OS drivers, file systems, access methods, query processing, query optimization, memory management, multi-threading and concurrency control, networking will be a strong plus
- Having exposure to cloud technologies and prior experience with Docker and Kubernetes is good to have.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently, take initiative to prioritize and resolve problems.
- Prioritize tasks, develop the detailed design, and estimate the effort required to completion of projects
- Guide, mentor and motivate the team to upgrade them technically.
Job Type: Full-time
- Linux administration : 6 years (Required)
- total work: 9 years (Required)
Education:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us