Tristone Partners is a financial services firm based in Mumbai that provides investments and finance related support services and advisory services to its international clients such as family offices, investment funds, start-up, & corporates located across different geographies. We are looking to hire Associates that have prior experience working as Associate at either an investment fund, investment bank, a Big 4 transaction advisory firm or at a KPO supporting international institutional investors. This is a platform and opportunity to work directly under the guidance of a senior investment banking professional and enhance your growth profile.
Overview of the Role:
- Manage a team of Analysts and their deliverables to clients
- Audit and problem solve work on complex and dynamic financial models.
- Check equity trading and precedent transaction comparable analysis and other analytics for supporting valuation of a company.
- Conduct cashflow analysis of company.
- Conduct capital structure analysis.
- Conduct company, industry and market research for various purposes such as competitor
benchmarking, industry landscape analysis, market size analysis, etc.
- Prepare client pitchbooks and marketing materials for business development purposes
- Prepare investor presentations, investment committee memorandum and information memorandum.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's with 4-5 years of experience in finance or an MBA with 2 years of relevant finance work experience (CFA Level 2 or higher candidates profile is a positive)
- Demonstrated proficiency in corporate credit analysis, financial modelling, corporate finance and accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with junior analysts and external clients
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations and to work in an international environment and across cultures
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
This is an opportunity for someone at a mid-level with relevant experience to enhance their profile by working on broader roles. Since this is a boutique firm, your role will be far more interesting than the usual as you get more exposure to the business and more responsibility at an early stage of career.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tristone Strategic Partners LLP is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive organization. It actively encourages diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.