5+ Years of Relevant Experience in :-
- Solid experience in building and supporting automation, version control, and overall security of a CI/CD pipeline.
- TFS 2013 to 2019, Azure DevOps, MS Build, MS SQL Server, IIS and .net framework, Jenkins Git VSTS GitHub Cloud, PowerShell, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Python Scripting, Deployment
- Good understanding on Source Code repository & version control system Eg. GitHub, TFS, SVN & VSS.
- Experience of Server Monitoring, Installations, DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Experience in test automation (UT, FT, ST), code coverage, automatic build creation, .NET deployment etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools, including Visual Studio
- Ensures the integration of the Web servers and all other supporting systems
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Support always - available cloud based software as a service (SaaS) applications and LOB application
- Support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize production systems
- Key Skills - TFS 2013 to 2019, Azure DevOps, MS Build, MS SQL Server, IIS and .NET framework, Jenkins Git VSTS GitHub Cloud, PowerShell, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Python Scripting, Deployment.
Mandatory Education :- Engineering Graduate or B Tech.
Years of Experience:- 5+ Years in CI/CD.
Salary:- 10 Lacs approx.