Bachelors/Masters Degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering with minimum 2 years of work experience in the fields of system modelling and/ or machine/engine simulation. Candidate is expected to have strong background in engine, torque converter, transmission, lower power train & machine control systems. Exceptional candidates without machine/engine simulation work experience would be considered on a case by case basis.
- Knowledge of underlying theoretical principles of machine/engine performance simulation 0D/1D.
- Thorough understanding of engine, torque converter, transmission, lower power train & machine control systems fundamentals, together with an appreciation of the related underlying theoretical principles
- Working knowledge and control principles for common mechanical systems
- Engine/machine/controls model development experience
- Hands on experience in Matlab/Simulink, GT Suite/Power (desired)
- Real Time Model Development experience – will be an advantage