Talent and Integrated Resourcing play a key part in HR’s success. The Integrated Resourcing team will manage all aspects of hiring across internal and external needs, and in the future contingent workforce. Being part of this team offers a great opportunity to contribute to HR’s transformation and new innovation in how we deliver the very best candidates to Shell. You will be an integral part of the HR team and client groups you resource for, and have an opportunity to truly represent our brand externally.
This role supports a portfolio of business partners across various functions and class of business, understanding the business context, workforce needs in order to manage recruitment to open job positions. It spans across Experienced Hire recruitment and Campus Hires as required and determined by the Manager Resourcing, SBO of the centre.
Manage delivery of sourcing, assessing and securing great talent for Shell - both internal and external hires.
Accountable for Hiring Manager satisfaction , Candidate relationship and satisfaction and overall hiring quality.
- Develop trusted relationships and two-way engagement with business partners (hiring managers, country HR) to understand business priorities, roles, and talent needs both short and longer term
- Hold professional Job Brief Meeting with hiring managers to fully inform resourcing strategy and ensure D&I priorities are established
- Working across both internal vacancies and external, and deliver end to end recruitment process. (prescreening, sourcing, selection to offer).
- Manage the successful recruitment for internal appointments and external positions per annum in a given portfolio.
- Conduct assessments, differentiate candidate capabilities to short list and guide business on objective ratings to differentiate candidates.
- Be the key engagement point for Candidates, considering their individual needs and being an ambassador for Shell and the EVP
- Lead the offer making process to secure smooth and timely selection and appointment of candidates
- Coach and guide Hiring Managers on Shell recruitment process ensuring full understanding of responsibilities and time frame commitments
- Build a continuous, collaborative delivery partnership with key Resourcing teams; global Sourcing Hub, Resourcing Operations and Recruitment Marketing. Ensure clarity and alignment across stakeholders to enable coordinated, effective, posting, screening, assessment and offer management. Contribute to a collaborative engagement with virtual network of team members, engaging them on the context and needs of the hire
- Ensure timely, accurate ‘First time right’ tracking and recording of information in the recruiting systems for positions and candidates
- Be a visible Shell Ambassador in the external market, engaging with relevant networks and associations, as relevant to the portfolio of roles – Energy groups, Trading forums, Compliance or IT organisations, benchmark groups.
- Be a frontline bastion of integrity in Shell decision making for hiring. Understand and adhere to high standards of compliance across all accountabilities. Take personal responsibility for data protection, equal opportunities at all times in addition to HSSE and Shell governance policies