Full Job Description
IT Diploma or Any Networking Course
Education: IT Diploma, BCA, Bsc or Any Graduate
Skills: A+, N+, CCNA or any Networking Course
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Files downloads and upload to various servers and software systems.
2. Answer incoming support issues, investigate solutions or escalate according to agreed service levels. Track issues until resolution.
3. Collaborate with colleagues and vendors to achieve issue resolution
4. Maintain close and frequent communication with branches and customers
5. Maintain an appropriate level of product knowledge through continuing education, reading or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
6. Server Monitoring, Support, Back ups ( Linux, Storage, Mail Server, Antivirus Server, Tele recording)
Candidates with good communication skills will be given offer immediately.
Trainning will be given to freshers.
Timings: 7:30AM to 4:30PM or 11AM to 8PM