The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and be able to retain talent.
- Lead and Manage Business Units for Employee Lifecycle Act as a People Champion for dedicated business units and manage the workforce efficiently
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts
- Business as Usual - This part involves HR transactions like Induction, IJP rollouts & closures, Employee Lifecycle Management, Attrition Analysis, Employee Grievances, Stakeholder Management, Exit Management, etc.
- Sound understanding of PMS and OKR-based methodology for goal settings
- Drive engagement initiatives like festival celebrations and drive employee engagement via internal portals like Basecamp.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Experience: 2- 5 years
- Previous experience in handling business units like CRM, Sales, and Business Development from Hire to Retire.
- MBA in HRM
- Work experience Range: 2 - 5 years in HRBP.
- Tamil and Telugu is must
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis with MS Office expertise.