Roles and responsibilities :
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Azure Service Bus, Event Hub, AKS, Storage Services, Azure Functions, Azure Apps, etc
- Hands-on experience with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and its based Azure infrastructure provisioning/management
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code Tooling - Terraform, ARM, Azure CLI
- Hands-on skills in scripting or coding with modern languages PowerShell, Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines with Azure
- DevOps and tooling (GitLab, Jenkins, Github, Jira, or related)
- Strong Docker and Kubernetes skills are desirable
- Good to have Azure AD configuration experience
- Develop PoCs, design & deployment of new cloud-based services for product environments
Technical Experience :
- Minimum 5 Years of overall experience with 3 years of hands-on experience in Azure DevOps.Good experience in building Ci/CD pipelines for Application code deployment in Azure.Good exposure in setting up azure git repository branching strategy and policies.Good communication skill
Professional Attributes :
- Good Communication skills, Work as a Team player or individual contributor. Work directly with client, and on shifts to overlap with US time zones.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- Empathy and Unselfishness.
- Understanding of Major DevOps Tools.
- Software Security Skills.
- Command of Automation Technologies and Tools.
- Coding and Scripting Skills.
Cloud Skills :
- Proven ability to automate provisioning and de-provisioning of Azure resources using scripts like Power Shell, Azure CLI, ARM templates/Terraform scripts for Infrastructure as a Code.
- Hands-on working experience in Azure DevOps Build agent management, Build/release pipelines, Git/TFS repository, PowerShell scripts, repository migration to GIT
- Hands-on experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes (CI/CD) using tools like TeamCity, Octopus, Azure Devops and etc.,
- Hands on experience with managing azure resources like WebApps, APIM Management, Virtual Machine, Eventhub, KeyVault and etc.,
- Knowledge on code review tools (e.g : sonarqube)
- Experience with production monitoring, trending, and logging tools in Microsoft Azure
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Azure certification (AZ400) and knowledge about containerization is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to correlate system behaviors based on known interdependencies between those systems.
- Good knowledge on different storages, blob storage, file share etc
- Good knowledge on APIM, different azure gateways
- Proficient in azure networking