We are looking for new team members with technical backgrounds to help us change the education landscape of India! The role of the technical tutor is to set up the study program modules, facilitate or organize additional events together with our partners under the supervision of the Head of Tech and support the students through the program and ensure that the content is made available to the students.
- Understand the 01Edu System curriculum and content, ability to implement instructions to modify platform content, and know the platform inside and out.
- Perform audits of student work during the test period.
- Communicate with students during sprints (piscine) and study periods and answer their questions.
- Monitor students' progress and guide them.
- Be able to identify platform bugs and communicate with the manager and/or 01 tech team.
- Initiate or support organizing tech events and collaborations (demo days, hackathons, partners' activities).
- Query the database to perform analytics and extract insights.
- Ensure data backup and implement specific actions to maintain data integrity and building security.
- Work collaboratively with the 01Edu team on the platform use.
- Regularly conduct a performance analysis on students' progress, identify and encourage students to overcome obstacles.
- Have credibility with corporate partners (ex. understand technical inputs for a hackathon).
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Has a computer science background, has experience with multiple programming languages, and feels comfortable learning new languages (such as Go).
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- The ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers is a plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Share our values and support our inclusion and diversity vision.
- Great communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English (intermediate level).