Roles and Responsibilities
- Line responsibility for all third, second, or first line contact center teams (in-house and outsourced) providing ongoing customer service, and specific service teams as well as the planning and forecasting team.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations(Voice & Non Voice) to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centers, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact center management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the contact center
- Work closely with HR, Field Ops, Business Development and Training delivery teams. Taking responsibility for the ongoing development all levels of contact center colleagues.
- Reviewing and defining clearly all contact center roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the contact center operation
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practices, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increase in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 15 years of experience in BPO for telecom, e-commerce or banking business.
- Proven experience of leading a service driven contact center operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Must be well versed with Contact Center KPIs and Technology for both Voice & Non Voice operations.
-Must have an experience of partner relationship management and costing models.
-Well versed with usage of analytical/statistical tools and able to display data driven logical thinking & problem solving skills.
-Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
-Ability to manage change and multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
-Knowledge of Quality tools, Problem solving techniques and VoC management will be an added advantage.