Technical Support Engineer/Lead - (Full Stack - MVC - C# - ASP.NET)
We are looking for support engineers to maintain our cutting-edge software solutions. You should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are necessary as the role involves direct contact with UK clients.
- First contact point for customer support requests
- Should be able to write functional code to drive technical issues to resolution
- Be creative, find solutions to improving the customer experience and the way we work
- Maintain communications with clients on the status of all open requests. All responses should be professional, complete, well-formatted, and consistent with prior communications
- Ability to design, code, and test software applications using contemporary development standards, including OOD and MVC.
- Ability to Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Why is this a great opportunity:
- Direct employment with London, the UK-based company.
- It’s a full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home/anywhere.
- Opportunity to grow with the company into a management role.
- Must be able to start within 1-45 days – Immediate start preferred
- At least 2+ years of on-project experience in developing or supporting web applications developed using .NET MVC
- Experience using or administrating a DevOps pipeline: SCM (e.g. Git, SVN), IDE (e.g. Visual Studio, IntelliJ), CI (e.g. Jenkins Pipelines, Azure DevOps, BitBucket, GitLab).
- Experience in deploying and maintaining applications in IIS/Azure will be an advantage
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
Nice to have:
- IIS configuration, Server maintenance, Azure Application Insights
- Azure Certifications
- Relevant masters degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- What is your current CTC? (LPA)
- Are you serving a notice period? (days)
- How soon you can join? (Days)
Experience:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us