ðŸ•˜ Flexible Hours (ideally some overlap with 9am-6pm UK time)
ðŸ–ï¸ 20 Days of PTO
ðŸŒ Anywhere in the World
ðŸš€ Grow with the company
ðŸ”‘ Work with our Head of Content
We're looking for a talented, driven, and enthusiastic Technical Content Writer to join our growing remote team to produce content for us, and the industry-leading organizations we partner with. You'll form a core part of the work we do at ScaleMath, working closely with our Operations Team and Head of Content.
ScaleMath is a customer acquisition and experience agency â€“ in short, we help industry-leading companies grow. We pride ourselves on being the very best at what we do, and offer unmatched attention to detail, and genuine care about the company, compared to a traditional agency which often just cares about doing the bare minimum to pick up their monthly fee.
We've retained clients that we acquired from the very beginning, even as we have continued to grow, accepting new clients, and expanding the team. We're a fully remote, distributed team. Working at ScaleMath is for you if you want to be a part of a driven team that's motivated and fulfilled by doing exceptional work for incredible companies every single day.
We'd like to hear from you if:
- You want to pursue content planning and development as a long-term career.
- You have experience writing long-form content such as blog posts, guides, eBooks, etc.
- Youâ€™re comfortable as a manager of one.
- Youâ€™re a stickler for style, grammar, punctuation, and finding the words and phrases that best capture an idea or feeling.
- You are incredibly well-organized and motivated.
- You want to join a fast-growing organization to work as part of a team that works with industry-leading companies.
- You understand and have experience with on-page SEO.
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email.
- You're able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience.
- You have a reliable internet connection/access.
- Know how to construct a narrative that connects the readerâ€™s needs to the proposed solution (the client's product/service) and compels them to take action.
- You are comfortable receiving constructive criticism and advice aimed at helping you to grow and develop your content writing skills even further.
You approach everything you do with a spirit of partnership and collaboration, not exclusion or rigidness. You're resourceful and a true problem solver, able to feel gaps in what you're working on, pitch solutions, and implement them.
At ScaleMath, we do so much more than just create great content. We drive growth. This is a job where you can do the best work of your career. ScaleMath is committed to remaining a calm company where we don't regularly work longer than 40 hours per week, and take proper vacations.
In your role, you'll need to:
- Create, edit, and manage content for a variety of mediums that could include: email, newsletters, blogs, white papers/guides, thought leadership articles, customer case studies, website pages, webinar slide decks, sales collateral, event collateral, and video scripts.
- Maintain the master content calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Understand and apply SEO best practices, including formatting (H1 tags, etc.).
- Provide meta descriptions with each article draft.
- Create content tailored to a specific promotion or business goals.
- Provide feedback, suggestions, and strategy for improving client outcomes.
- Be a kick-ass teammate, communicator, and collaborator.
- Must be very fluent in written English.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is a plus.
- Experience working as a part of a remote team where you weren't micro-managed.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Flexible working hours (ideally 5-6 hours overlap with UK Time zone).
- 20 days paid holiday per year