Job Description :
Job Title : IOS Developer
Experience : 3-10 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Use Swift, Objective C, Java Script, React Native[Desired] as your primary coding language along with your knowledge of network Security in your vigilante efforts to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay.
- Bring onboard strong code reviewing, code improvement skills.
- Preferably bring onboard strong TCP/IP, networking or Web protocol experiences.
- Always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- Influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top-notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Overall, be the user that eagerly looks forward to living the experience that you have created, day after day.
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Strong programming and 3-10 years of experience using Swift, Objective React Native , Java Script [Desired].
- Must have solid understanding of iOS networking (L3, L4), App Extension development.
- Programming for Android/using React Native/using any Hybrid Development technology is a plus
- Must have excellent debugging skills.
- Good understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML, AD.
- Good if you have an understanding of MDM technology, VPN technology.
- Good if you have worked in one of the MDM ecosystems like AirWatch, Intune, XenMobile or MobileIron.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Should be able to think out of the box when debugging
Process & Soft Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ready to explore newer technologies to make the development process easier.
- Able to solve problems independently, taking ownership of the projects you work on.
- Highly organized and thorough with critical attention to detail and documentation
- Proactive, self - motivated, and strong ability to learn new things.
- Must be able to passionately mentor and guide junior team members when needed.