Job Summary: We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst, who will be primarily responsible for understanding the business requirements, preparing the technical documents and presenting the proposal to the clients.
- Gather information and understand business requirements from the client and document it.
- Prepare technical docs like understanding documents, FRD, BRD, SOW, SRS, architecture diagram, workflows, flow charts, etc.
- Write a detailed proposal document with suggested features, benefits and advantages and ensure alignment with the development team.
- Present the proposal to the client and get it signed off by the client.
- Work with the BD/Sales and Tech Lead to provide ballpark and detailed estimates to client
- Perform research and do the analysis of requirements.
- Keep yourself up to date with latest trends and practices in company’s services
- Perform the manual testing on UAT server to double ensure product delivery is meeting the requirements
- Prepare the Change requests document and sign it off by client.
- Provide demo of newly developed features to client at end of sprint
- Must have strong hands on experience in using Excel, Powerpoint and word
- Should know scrum framework fundamentals
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and Good Team Player
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management, and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹31,184.00 - ₹114,046.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us