The Project Director role at SatSure is a leadership position responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of multiple projects simultaneously. The role involves leading project teams, planning and executing projects, managing project risks, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. The Project Director will work closely with clients, stakeholders, and team members to ensure that project goals and objectives are met.
- Strategic Planning - Partner with relevant stakeholders to develop, communicate and own:
- As a part of the Decision Intelligence frame - To leverage data to gain key insight into business opportunities, effectively presents these insights to business stakeholders, and focus on facilitating data-driven change and creating business value.
- Strategies scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop, and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional Delivery teams being the Single point of contact for delivery.
- Drive and coordinate crisis management.
- Improve the process of gathering, understanding, and documenting detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Focus on the application of analytics to drive measurable business results.
- Coordinate resources, prepare cross-functional project teams for kickoff and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope, and mitigate risks.
- Partner closely with senior and executive leaders across the organization to drive operational excellence through data analytics and create new business opportunities.
- Handle client interaction, and client negotiations and build strong documentation.
- Work closely with the team to support ad hoc requests from business users and liaisoning with internal and external clients to fully understand data content.
- Work closely with the product, marketing, and business team to provide data analytics content.
- Responsible for ongoing customer support, driving adoption and customer satisfaction.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- MBA or Master's degree in Econometrics, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 10 to 12 years of experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Extensive background in developing and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle in the Agri Banking/financial services industry.
- Experience communicating quantitative analysis results
- Experience in working with big data and unstructured data in a big industrial setup.
- Good Understanding of SDLC and architecture.
- Flexible leadership style and willingness to be hands-on while building out teams and practices in a growing organization.
- Familiarity with data vendor ecosystem and leveraging of third-party data sets as extensions of first-party data
- Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situations professionally.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred.