Job Type : Full Time - Inbound Process
Job Overview :
- AirportZo provides wide range of exceptional customer service to our passengers at the airport, making their overall trip seamless and hassle free. Our services go above and beyond the ordinary hospitality services and hence we are looking for an energetic candidate with good communication skills to join our team and build a quality relationship with our customers. This position requires previous customer service experience preferably with an airline background. (Worked in BPO in airline process / worked at the airport).
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Answer and respond to inbound customer calls and identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions
- Processing all aspects of bookings- reservation, rescheduling and cancellations as requested by the customers
- Coordinate with service providers to check availability of slots before booking, rescheduling or cancelling the reservation if an requested by the customer
- Providing customers with the organization's service and product information.
- Identify customers- needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Responding to customer emails and live chat inquiries
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods /tools
- Handle customer complaints(if any) by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain records of customer interaction, bookings, and send daily reports
- Up Sell and promote products/services while on call
- Updated with product and process knowledge base to quickly answer inquiries
- Ensure you follow the customer service script provided by the company for uniformity.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the manager
Desired Candidate Skills :
- HSC passed from a recognized university
- 1-3 years of experience in a call/contact center environment(aviation background preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Having positive approach towards work
- Able to understand customer issues and respond with empathy
- Provide a memorable customer experience and awesome customer service
- Skilled in documentation and note-taking during calls
- Basic knowledge in Ms Excel
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
Job Location : Head Office, Chennai.
Shift Timings : 24- 7 (rotational)
Days of working : 06