Manager-Corporate Sales (B2B)
- Our Client is an Upcoming FintechRoles and Responsibilities :
1. Identify and generate leads with Corporates for Business to meet targets and achieve Company's objectives.
2. Plan, execute and monitor Sales Operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
3. Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment for all orders secured.
4. Hardworking, Fearless, Innovative and strong desire to excel.
5. Seek appointments and meet Senior Management of clients (CXOs).
6. Ability to strongly negotiate and close deals.Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3 - 5 years of hard core field sales(B2B) experience.
- Should have dealt with Corporates, Banks, FI's.
- Comfortable talking to GM- s, CXO's and above.
- Experience in Digital Product Sales / Information Products will be an advantage.
- Should have B2B Sales experience. Perks and Benefits
: Best in the industryFound this job inappropriate? Report to us