Location: Bangalore, India
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Microsoft Sql Server DBA
Job Description: 8 years of experience on Hardcore Microsoft SQL administration with Azure/AWS experience.
- Install, configure and manage MS SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016/2017 on standalone and cluster.
- Experience in Migrating from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2012 and from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2014/2016.
- Experience in Implementing Always On in SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
- Experience with High Availability and Disaster Recovery like Replication, Log shipping, Mirroring and Clustering.
- Creating DB Maintenance plans, rebuild/reorganize indexes & performing integrity checks.
- Resolve production issues, root cause analysis and preventative steps for repeated issues Resolve/ develop tactical solutions for reported problems.
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Actively involved in System Performance by tuning SQL queries and stored procedures by using SQL Profiler, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, Windows performance monitor, DMVs, Resource Governor, Data collection Reports, crystal reports, DBCC and Custom Script, Built-in performance Report and Activity Monitor.
- Proficient with SQL Management Studio, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, rescheduling jobs with SQL Server.
- Backup and Restore especially Backup to URL, managed backups to azure blob storage, On device backups.
- Good experience in Cloud (IAAS,PAAS) SQL server Configurations & support Knowledge.
- Auditing database configuration and security configurations.
- Responsible to execute and automate recurring DBA tasks.
- Well versed with incident management, Change management, capacity management and ITIL Process.
- Basic Azure/AWS Cloud Administration and troubleshooting.
- Ready to work in 24x7 model.