We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Quality Specialist - Platform Application Services (PAS) team Ariba
As a Quality Engineer, you have the opportunity to accelerate the innovation and delivery of the SAP products. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers to build the next generation SAP cloud applications. You will work on internet scale level problems and complex business problems leveraging latest client-side and Ariba Cloud technologies. To succeed in this position, you should be passionate about the quality, automation, security, scalability and be very results-oriented to get things done.
• Be responsible for quality testing of application delivered in Cloud, ensuring compliance to defined SAP Ariba Product standards working with customers and 3rd party vendors
• Collaborate with Engineering & Product Team for automating, maintaining and optimizing the quality artifacts
• Write test cases based on customer requirements & scenarios, prepare and analyze test data (master data & customize data) and execute manual and/or automated tests.
• Analyses test results and take appropriate follow-up actions
• Experience with Kubernetes and container technology
• Actively participate as a member of the Agile team and take part in various Scrum meetings and demos
• Assess and make recommendations to improve development and tester collaboration, which includes processes, technologies and practices
• Provide feedback on usability, documentation and report status to stakeholders
• Possess good communication skills
• Contribute to the team spirit by supporting an environment of continuous learning, exchanging of ideas & thoughts and embracing a culture of innovation
• Engineering degree (BTech/ MTech) in Computer Science or a related subject with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• ~4+ years of relevant Industry & hands-on domain experience as Quality & Automation Engineer
• Proficient knowledge & hands-on expertise with automation tool like Selenium, SOAP UI, postman, Rational Integration Tester, BDD, Jenkins, GitHub, etc.,
• Proficient knowledge & expertise with CI/CD testing
• Good working knowledge of relevant programming languages like Core Java &/or Open Source.
• Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
About the team
We are known as Platform Application Services (PAS) team in Ariba. PAS team running multiple innovation programs which will add value to customer satisfaction and report major customer pain points. Along with solving core customer issues we also committed to provide good user experience. We are working in rapid development mode to accomplish our vision for 2023. As part of our 2023 vision, we have stack of new innovations in pipeline, which need to be executed. Team is distributed across multiple geographical locations-Bangalore (India), Palo Alto (USA). Every member in team holds an important role in team and we are super excited about our vision.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 368128 | Work Area: Software-Quality Assurance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Bangalore, IN, 560103
We grow. We lead. We innovate – together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We’re results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software – it’s creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn’t happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP’s robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged – and working towards their individual career goals.
Job Segment: Testing, Cloud, ERP, QA, Quality Assurance, Technology, Quality