What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES / SUMMARY
We are looking for someone for SAP S/4HANA for Advanced Compliance Reporting team with 0-3 years of work experience in software development who has knowledge of Agile development in the scrum environment. We require a degree in engineering or a degree (MS, PhD) in computer science or an equivalent subject.
SAP S/4HANA for Advanced Compliance Reporting is the Next Generation Global Legal Reporting Solution aiming at bringing in Digital Transformation in the critical area of Compliance Reporting and Monitoring.
ACR is equipped with a powerful design time tool that forms a platform for developing legal reports in S/4HANA to enable faster adoption of legal reforms across the world.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS: We are looking for someone who can:
• Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
• Work as a S/4HANA Full Stack Developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
• Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
• Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
• Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
• Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
• Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
• Curious to learn and explore new tools and technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Equivalent Degree.
• Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
• Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
• Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
• Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
• Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
• Knowledge on Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge on Git, GitHub, Jira, and SAP Fiori Guidelines.
• Writing unit test cases (ABAP Unit test and OPA5 - preferred)
• Functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferred).
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (preferred).
Optional: About the team / Brand / Line of Business:
SAP Globalization Services supports Intelligent Enterprises to go global and empowers every customer to succeed globally and locally.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:298078 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That’s why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders’ Award – the highest employee recognition at SAP. It’s awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP’s vision and strategy.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. Our customers are solving the world’s hardest problems. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers’ business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. Our vision of the future of enterprise IT is simple – software must be hyper-personalized, modular in nature, and support outcome-based business models.
The key to SAP’s success? Our people. They are innovators, leaders, and all around great human beings. They come from many different countries, speak many different languages – and bring their own unique experiences to the table.
Bangalore, IN, 560066
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, ERP, ABAP, SAP, Engineering, Technology