About Sanjog: Sanjog is a social development organization that works for education of gender-based violence, human trafficking and sexual violence and promote safer migration systems. It partners with various CSOs, CBOs and collectives in facilitating policy strengthening, strengthening of individual and community leadership enabling building of narratives that focus on strengthening resilience of marginalized communities and systems.
About the role:
Core role of Organizational Psychologist /HR executive
1. Lead the process of talent management in the organization.
2. Undertake research initiatives to understand and assess employee engagement and well-being, organizational citizenship and resilience.
3. Initiate ideas on learning and development as a key function in the organization.
4. Organise employee documents related to onboarding, performance, exits, etc.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
As a Human Resource Executive you will be required to perform the following roles:
Research on people and culture: 60%
Talent management process –lead the process of end to end talent acquisition in the following ways. 40%
Ø Responsible for preparing job description for all the human resource requirements in the organisation.
Ø Coordinate across project teams in understanding the HR planning and forecasting systems.
Ø Provide support to senior managers in selection and recruitment of candidates against the vacancy announcements.
Ø Undertake screening and sorting of CVs and information for announced vacancies.
Ø Create and maintain a pool of human resources which can be utilised for shortlisting and screening as and when required.
Ø Regular updating of vacancy announcements on job portals and allied web sites.
Education and experience:
1. Post graduate degree in Industrial /Organisational Psychology, Human Resource Management.
2. At least 4-5 years of relevant post-qualification professional experience in HR or I/O role
Essential experience and skills
1. Experience working in the non-profit sector.
2. Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
4. Strong interpersonal skills, experience in building relationships with a range of stakeholders
5. Strong organisational skills to plan, meet deadlines and successfully deliver events.
6. Ability to multitask and prioritise workload over short time frames.
Desirable experience and skills
Critical Thinking -- Using reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Systems Evaluation (desired) -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 per month
mask mandatory, regular sanitaization, work from home,
Application Deadline: 30/06/2022
Expected Start Date: 05/07/2022