Purpose of the Role
Complete the sourcing, negotiation and procurement of products / services based on organizational requirement and pricing against building infrastructure & facility Management, manage the vendor relationship, suggest process/ control changes in the purchase function in accordance with the regulatory framework and company policy to get the best pricing and timely delivery off product / service
Areas of Responsibility
Sourcing & Negotiation
- Analyze all aspects (Technical & commercial) of the product/service linked to the overall engineering field, including civil, PHE and services related to building construction & facility Management. Review and approve the standard vendors/order; Identification of potential vendors related to infrastructure; Initiate the cost control in-order to get the best pricing and products; analyze components of the pricing and negotiate the most viable terms within the budget.
Order Processing :
- Review and sign of all the purchase orders; Review POs based on authority limits and forward it for superior sign off with proper documentations; Handles all procurement for infrastructure and revenue requests.
Receipt and Payment :
- Resolve escalation with contingency plan and in consultation with customer in-order to achieve all timely delivery and payments.
- Scan the market for new products, technology, vendors; Identify alternate products in-order to get better corporate pricing and latest products.
Vendor Evaluation and Registration :
- Approves the vendor to be empanel in-order to make sure the best deal for the organization.
Vendor performance management :
- Tracks all the data available for accurate rating on the SAP System and monitor vendor performance and improve their rating in-order to make certain that the complaints of the requestors are addressed and conveyed to the vendor to resolve the concerns.
Customs and clearance :
- Follow the STPI/SEZ documentations in-order to facilitate duty free clearance in compliance with statutory regulations.
- Procurement work experience 10-15 Years.
- Knowledge on construction materials and site execution is required
- Knowledge of process related to purchase, market trends, standards, legal policies, procedures etc.
- Knowledge of procurement process and methodologies.
- Knowledge of vendor Management process.
- Knowledge on STPI/SEZ regulations.
- Analytical ability.
- High impact communication.
- Planning and organizing.
- Building collaborative partnership.