- Build and manage the entire Infrastructure and Facilities of the organisation post the identification and design of the site selected by the company.
1. Sourcing & Negotiation.
- Analyze all aspects (Technical & commercial) of the product/service linked to the overall engineering field, including civil, PHE and services related to building construction & facility Management.
2. Order Processing
- Review and sign of all the purchase orders; Review POs based on authority limits and forward it for superior sign off with proper documentations;
3. Receipt and payment
- Resolve escalation with contingency plan and in consultation with customer in-order to achieve all timely delivery and payments.
4. Identify new products, technology, vendors; Identify alternate products in-order to get better corporate pricing and latest products.
5. Vendor Evaluation and Registration
- Approves the vendor to be empanel in-order to make sure the best deal for the organization.
6. Vendor performance management
- Tracks all the data available for accurate rating on the SAP System and monitor vendor performance