SALESBOX, an on-Demand Sales company is looking to expand its team by adding a new SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER.
- IF YOU ARE NOT VERY PROFICIENT, a POSITIVE TEAM LEADER, and LIKE TO MOVE FAST - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
- Must have an excellent written English skillset
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our team and be the glue between our various existing teams. You will act as a liaison for the entire operations of the company. Help coordinate between our Sales, Sales Ops, Lead Generation, BDR Team, Sales Call Team, Data Services Team, and Admin Teams to ensure we are working efficiently and getting top results.
- Develops and implements B2B team sales plan based on the provided goal.
- Execute on the sales strategy, including communicating goals, tracking performance, and striving to constantly improve outcomes
- Managing day-to-day sales operations; the number of calls, lead strategy, pipeline management, meetings conducted
- Develops sales team, including recruitment, supervision, and performance management.
- Conduct talent review sessions and drive a productive, year-round performance management culture, being clear on performance expectations, initiative prioritisation, goals, and results
- Collaborate across all departments to share and learn best practises with other members continue to improve productivity, efficiency, and process improvement
- Help remove barriers, act as an escalation point for the team
- Own the plan for the team’s success and contribute to the organisation’s vision
- Build high performance, high ownership, culture in the team
- Lead from the front and demonstrate the ability to implement execution strategies to effectively manage, coach, and balance both team/individual goals
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Regularly creates reports of weekly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and their progress for key management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- 5+ years of experience leading sales in high-growth complex enterprise solutions across industries, preferably B2B Sales experience targeted towards small to medium size businesses.
- 5+ years of operations experience, management and sales operations experience
- Have a proven consistent track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota in a highly consultative sales environment across multiple years
- Experience working with an offshore sales team is a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- You have had consistent success in different sales roles and promoted to be an sales management role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Sales CRMs.
- Excellent in both written and spoken communications
- Strong organisational and ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Independent and have strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills to thrive in a start-up or high growth culture
**Work hours: **
- US hours - time zones (clients in various time zones, PST, CST, EST)
- Starts immediately
- Salary+ Bonus Plan based on deliverables and goal achievement.
- Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home (or anywhere else)
- A team that will support and assist you at all times