SalaryBox - Head - Tele Sales Channel
The firm :
- It is an amazing time to be joining SalaryBox as we continue to transform attendance and payroll for over 60 million MSME's in India.
- Backed by Y-Combinator, SalaryBox is India's leading attendance and payroll app. Considered to be the engine of economies around the world, the MSME segment in India alone has ~63 million units, and employs ~100 million people. The sector accounts for 27% of GDP and is crucial to the functioning of the economy.
- We are on a mission to make work easier for these business owners, managers, and employees so that they can focus on the things they do best.
- Today, SalaryBox is a fun bunch of analytical and ambitious folks building first-of-its-kind technologies for the MSME ecosystem. We are here to enhance the employee experience of over 10 million end consumers in the next twelve months. Our mission is big, so we act with urgency in everything we do. We find creative ways to test ideas and learn today so that we focus on the right things tomorrow.
And we are just getting started
Website : https://www.salarybox.in/
Your Contributions :
- Be a part of the inside sales setup team and ensure a smooth inside sales process
- Grow and lead the inside sales team to accomplish the results and make an impact
- Setting up a lead management system using software tools and existing CRM system and driving a data-driven and analytical sales funnel
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Leverage online platforms to create a sustainable lead pipeline
- Collaboratively work with the sales and leadership teams to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Effectively communicate and present our solutions and their value proposition to customers
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with the sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate solution set
- Be accountable for the execution of the strategy/ plan and deliver on metrics such as bookings, pipeline, and training/ capacity
- Fast, focused, and committed individuals with an ability to lead a team
Your Experience :
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS selling as Inside Sales/GTM/BD in India
- Over 5+ years of relevant experience directly working for a technology services company and the ability to understand the business from the MSME Sales perspective
- Prior Experience with lead generation and technology solution selling
- Adept in working on CRM and following CRM hygiene
- Industry knowledge of Digital Transformation solution market trends and directional awareness of penetrating OM technology development efforts
- Great team player with drive. Willing to take a lead in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Show a proven track record of achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas
- Great communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strengths in building strong relations, Selling and having a strong bias for action
- Can work in an ambiguous, fast-moving work environment while also driving toward clarity and solutions. Should bring long-term holistic planning with curiosity and creativity and promote an open culture in the team.
Preferences and Skills That Set You Apart :
- You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over-achievement and hitting quota
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Confident, hardworking, articulate
- Quota carrying experience preferred
- Ability to work on multiple deals simultaneously
- Minimum 5 years of experience in new business sales