Experience- 4 - 20 years of experience Skills Required- Java, Python, Scala, Kubernetes Type-
We are looking for people who are curious & inquisitive technology practitioners.We want people who are genuinely interested in solving these difficult challenges on scale, not merely people who can talk about computer science mantras. We want people who can extend our knowledge and cause us to grow in interesting new ways.
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solution skills (OO & Functional)
* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable
* Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
You name it and the chances are that we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. Our customers see us as one of the premium advisory and partners in carving out a solution rather than just a development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. We believe- to do this, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance.
If you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you!
You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades. Yes, you read that right ! We have one single designation “Solution Consultant” across the organisation and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
Multiple; Advertisement, Publishing, Retail, Banking, Networking, Social sector, Education, Automobile manufacturing and many more.
Java, Scala, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks, Kafka, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes etc…Found this job inappropriate? Report to us