Essential duties and responsibilities :
- Plan/organize or contribute to effective implementation of various people processes and initiatives across the employee life cycle (Talent Management/Development/Engagement), spanning processes like performance & career management, engagement, retention & coaching.
- You will work on designing, developing, and implementing People/Human resources support for the end-to-end employee experience across the lifecycle.
- Administer and explain HR related policies including benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and management
- Develop effective partnerships with employees, managers, and leadership with cross functions and ensure a positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Champion the onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Support organizational efforts toward employee engagement and build relationships to develop engaging programs.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries