Saarthee - Associate - Analytics Consulting Domain
- Saarthee - one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms is looking for driven analytics professionals to be a part of our hyper-growth Phase.
- We are looking for team members who can use data to tell a story, generate insights that drive multi-million dollar decisions, want to work with a team who lives and breathes data, are excited with the growth prospects and want to drive the growth.
- The position is based out of Gurgaon, India. Candidates should be willing to travel overseas short term or long term.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas
- Excellent problem solving and innovative skills
- Ability to understand and interpret data and convert into business insights
- Should be a fast learner and a self- starter, open to learning new tools
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with a team
- Bachelors in Engineering, Economics or Math with 3+ years of experience in the field of Analytics
Job Details :
- Guide and manage a 4+ member team
- Responsible for planning, tracking and ensuring quality of deliverable
- Interpret business problem and structure analytical solutions
- Design, develop and maintain analytical and reporting data marts
- Develop self-service dashboards to enable business users to access data and insights
- Develop models for optimization of marketing and sales spend
- Drive growth by participating in Training, Recruitment and Business development
- Coach and groom the team on gaining knowledge and skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem-solving, project management, and team-work skills
Technical skills required :
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Familiarity with Data Design Principles and modeling methodologies
- Proficient in analytical tools like R/SAS/Python
- Expertise in KNIME and Tableau is an added bonus
What we offer :
- Fast track career where growth is not limited to years of experience but on your capability and contribution
- Opportunity to be mentored by the leadership team with 2 decades of analytics experience
- Well defined path to enable you to develop expertise across all aspects of analytics
- Valuable experience that will help you throughout your career with multiple opportunities to do your own thing
- Excellent remuneration and additional benefits of Provident Fund, Health Insurance, and Term Insurance
- We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia.
- At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a very short turnaround time.
- Co-founded in 2015 by Mrinal Prasad (IIT, Kharagpur, and IIM, Calcutta) and Shikha Miglani (MNIT, Jaipur and Pennsylvania State University, Masters) Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.