Profile Summary :
- We are looking for Customer Care Executives. S/He will handle customer service inquiries and problems associated with the servicing of company's client base. Answer all basic and routine customer contacts as well as more complex customer problems and/or complaints. Utilize computer applications to provide professional service
Primary Job Responsibility :
- Understands the various computer screens and how to utilize them effectively
- Interfaces with customers, clients and vendors, and escalates areas of concern to the appropriated supervisory staff
- Attends assigned training sessions for further improvement in client and customer satisfaction, client information and job performance
- Adheres to all company and specific Contact Center policies and procedures
- Completes any work as assigned by Management
Education and Essential Experience :
- 6 months BPO or Travel experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Undergraduate dropouts
- Excellent Written and spoken communication, business technical writing
- Computer Skills - ability/experience using computer applications
- Willing to work in a contact center environment with 24/7 rotational shifts (including night shifts)
- Open to work in a blended environment(Voice &Chat/Email)
Key Enablers :
- Strong process orientation
- High energy, High Integrity & Work Ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to communicate effectively
- Strong problem solving skills.
- We train New Joiners on GDS (Amadeus).
- Interested candidates can call or send resume in WhatsApp on 9157060860.