Greetings of the day!
Sunera is a ISO Certified company with Oracle Platinum certified accreditation. Sunera is a leading Oracle Technology solution provider and A Product Engineering Company [eSeal (Electronic Seal) - World's first integrated brand protection and brand promotion solution]. We are an Oracle Platinum Partner, Microsoft Certified Solution Provider and one of the pioneers in Oracle Fusion. Our QMS based on iterative life-cycle approach follows Agile Methodology. 4 Offices Worldwide, 600+ Project Management & Technical Consultants across the globe.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Role : Automation Architect
Mandatory Skills : Automation, RestAssured, API Testing, SOAP UI, , Cloud, Mobile Testing, Performance Testing , JMeter
Experience : 9 - 14 Years
- Hands on experience in Automation testing using API with Java
- Understanding of Java Programming
- Understanding and Analysing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
- Experience in implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating reusable components
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
- Error Handling, Adding comments.
- Creating Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, M.Edge, IE etc...).
- Parallel Test Execution.
- Defining and exporting Test Results.
- Analysing Test Results and Reporting Defects.
- Tracking Defects and Select Test cases for Re & Regression Testing.
- Experience of working in an agile methodology.
- Experience in HP-QC/ALM, JIRA.
- Extensive Performance Testing experience on Load Runner / JMeter / Silk Performer / Web Load VSTS / NeoLoad (Any one tool experience) for various kinds of applications API, Web, Mobile, Client Server etc.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Cloud (AWS), Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments
- Solid understanding of issues of scale and performance in large-scale cloud environments and ability to identify, debug and propose viable solutions.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
If interested, kindly share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org