AVP / VP Branding Solutions and IPs
The roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Ownership and responsibility for developing and executing the strategies to drive the National business growth by building new avenues of revenue for Green Cell, a part of the Creative Business Portfolio, through Brand Solutions, conceptualizing and creating IPs and Sales. CSR Cell cuts across all clients and sectors nationally and involves social and sustainability led initiatives and projects.
- This role doubles up as the revenue responsibility of the West Region, for the entire CB portfolio.
- Responsible for the business development, driving new customer acquisition across industry verticals and managing and growing the share of wallet of existing accounts.
- Drive the ideation and deliver compelling and innovative integrated brand marketing solutions in line with the clients' organizational business challenges, CSR initiatives, brand marketing plans, etc., that will create a competitive edge for generating ad revenue, sponsorships and creation and monetization of various IPs.
- Responsible for managing the P&L and growing the business profitably.
- Manage the experiential and 3600 integrated solutions and offerings across print, digital, on-ground events, outdoor, etc.
- Scale, market and manage the existing IPs.
- Manage the team and effectively collaborate and coordinate with the internal teams and external partners to deliver business objectives.