Enterprise Sales Leader
At SISA, we are in hypergrowth mode, and our Leadership team is driving us through the cybersecurity domain in pursuit of excellence and revenue achievements. We now come to you with the role of our Enterprise Sales Leader who would navigate this journey for us. He / She will be driving Sales & Account Management activities to ensures that the P&L goals of SISA across our Enterprise Accounts are met. He/she will also ensure the successful performance and profit generation of the company by overseeing strategic revenue growth and planning, market expansion and account management by building strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
Nature of assignment:
If you are a Sales Leader who has past success stories of delivering rapid revenue growth and wants to lead the fastest growing cybersecurity sales team in current times, then we want to talk to you...! Our team is dynamic and our fast-paced goal-oriented environment will keep providing exciting challenges - This is our promise!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Grow, train, and manage a regional sales team, including developing solution - wise sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance.
- Define the annual sales strategy and roadmap and pivot with leadership objectives on go-to market strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Create accountability within the sales teams by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes - pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Engage cross functional win/win relationships and teams to execute the strategy and plan towards meeting brand promises.
- Support the new business development and BU leaders in establishing thought leadership, brand preference, market development, presentations, and proposals in the pursuit of new business.
- Developing and communicating growth strategies with CEO and board of directors.
- Setting up the process of pricing the offering.
- Unifying processes to offer the customer the best experience possible, which keeps them coming back.
- Integrating sales and marketing, as well as any other process that maximizes the returns on marketing investment. Maintaining communication and relationships across organizational functions to work with different departments and manage the revenue generation through those departments.
- Clearly identifying micro-markets and creating specific products targeting those markets.
- Creating a pricing strategy to target those micro-markets so that the highest possible return is generated. Monitoring all the revenue streams and adjust as necessary.
- Forecasting revenue generation and the strategies required and planning accordingly.
- Managing all revenue channel development and introducing new sales channels and partners.
- Overall 15+ years' experience in sustainable revenue generation role.
- MBA from a reputed business school.
- 10+ years background in B2B IT Sales.
- 5+ years in Cyber Security.
- Minimum 10+ years in handling Sales & Account Management team across multiple levels.
- Cybersecurity certifications like CISSP, CISA or CISM is an added advantage.
- Ability to utilize, manage and coach to consultative selling skills, pipeline management and processes.
- Strong connections in relevant markets and/or ability to network with business owners and information security leaders of all-size - preferably large - organizations.
- Leadership - easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing, and monitoring progress.
- Passion - for the company's mission.
- An innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
- Provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident.
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility.
- Flexibility to travel and work extended hours as needed.