Business Development Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible for Fresh Client Acquisition in the region.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP - Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- Ability to strategize and develop good market share in stiff market competition.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence.Knowledge & Skills :
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- 5-8 years of Experience in B2B Solution Sales / Business Development with strong track record of achievement.
- Master's degree in Business Administration / Management will be preferred.
- Strong experience in consultative sales approach with enterprise clients especially in Financial Solution.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Experienced in closing large sized deals at the leadership level.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us