- The discussing project aims with the development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Codeigniter or/And Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- PHP: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us