We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What We do
- Providing exceptional support to internal teams regarding any system issues that have been escalated to the Technical Support Engineering Team in accordance to Service Level Agreements
- Collect, analyze and work to provide solutions for projects, client/partner initiatives, day to day issues and other related responsibilities
- Properly document results of analysis and obtain internal team and external clients/partners’ sign-off on solutions and/or processes
- Serve as a liaison between various internal teams such as Development, QA, DBA’s and Professional Services
- Become an expert in all facets of the SAP Fieldglass’ proprietary services procurement application
- Participate in special projects and teams when required as well as take part in meetings with clients’ technical personnel as required
- Communicate complex issues both at a technical and non-technical level to different audiences
- Have the foresight to identify best solutions for specific situations and contribute ideas to enhancing the SAP Fieldglass application based on both internal and client needs
- Contribute in creating documentation for both internal and external use
- Demonstrate ability to be productive with minimal supervision, have focus on service and the foresight to understand future impacts current changes may have on the SAP Fieldglass application and/or client’s business processes
- Participate in weekend support activities and extended coverage if required
What you bring
- BE/MCA, Computer Science or equivalent industry work experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience demonstrating a high level of knowledge of SQL scripting, preferably TSQL, ad-hoc reporting, proven troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint is required, and knowledge of Java code would be highly advantageous
- Client facing experience a plus
- Relevant Staffing Industry knowledge/experience would be helpful
- Must show strong analytical skills and can translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills as this role requires close collaboration across various business levels & technical teams
- Candidates must have the ability to react to customer needs and requests, through issue tracking by clearly setting priorities quickly, adjusting to client driven changes, firmly commit to tasks and meeting deadlines
- Must show an ability to apply problem-solving techniques to application, environment, and to data issues
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and organized while demonstrating the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Solid work ethic and dedication to producing high quality accurate work
Meet your team
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 800 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees:
Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
354060 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.