Software-Design and Development
0 - 10%
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Maintain Deal Technology organization will be responsible for all activities touching Contract to Revenue related applications and processes. As part of a value streams structured team you will be at the heartbeat of our revenue streams. The team is responsible for planning, design, implementation and operations of IT solutions supporting SAP’s entire business process portfolio along its company journey, closely interacting with respective Lines of Businesses. We act as the Businesses’ trusted advisor and experts, driving together the simplification, harmonization and intelligence of our business processes, with the focus on Lead-to-Cash processes by living agile ways of working and adopting to state-of-the-art solution design embracing innovation and new technologies to achieve higher effectiveness.
Within Maintain Deal Technology organization, the Contract to Revenue team in India delivers IT solutions primarily to the SAP Global Finance & Administration Board Area. Our scope includes the following business processes: Contract Management, Order Management, Invoice Management, Tax, Localization, Cash Collections, Royalties & Revenue Accounting and other related topics. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class and innovative IT solutions; seamlessly integrated towards our ambition of the Intelligent Enterprise and to empower our employees, delight our customers and create a great user experience.
Are you ready to drive SAP to Run Simple and be an integral part of SAP’s internal Transformation? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
We are looking for SAP BRIM developer with strong technical experience in CRM, expertise in Fiori & UI5.
- Review requirements & work with others on technical solutions, in an international environment with a DevOps mindset
- Be a very good team player in an agile scrum team with experience in agile product development
- Drive innovation topics & to discuss new ideas with product owner & be perseverant to explore solutions with excellent analytical skills. Should be able to identify performance bottlenecks & come up with novel solutions
- Be open to work on a significant, existing code base & can dig into it & get an understanding of how other people’s code works
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, & testing of applications, proof of concept prototypes.
- Design & implement scalable applications and master the “full application stack” from modelling business objects on the database up to modelling user friendly UI.
- Demonstrate & review development deliverables with senior leadership & product management & ensure delivered functionality meets the requirements of external & internal stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work in virtual team and act as “team player”.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
- 4-6 years of programming experience in DDIC ,OOPS, BRF+ and ABAP programming
- Technical Experience in BRIM or SAP CRM. Technical experience in CRM Component Workbench, Middleware and SPRO customizations.
- Expertise in various technologies like CDS, SAPUI5, OData, Fiori, and HANA will be a plus.
- Experience in agile development practices (SCRUM), test-driven development as well as model-driven development is required.
- Very good debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity.
- Open-minded personality, team player-mentality and self-motivated person.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills needed to ensure high customer satisfaction and work in cross-cultural teams and across geographies.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.