Roles and Responsibility
- Responsible for defining and executing system integration tests of connected products across supported platforms(iOS+Android+Web+API) to ensure end to end quality of product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Analyze, design and build automated test cases based on system requirements and design specification.
- Developing and executing automated test cases to ensure end to end quality of product.
- Interact with cross functional teams
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques
- Maintain automation framework and look for continuous improvement
- Required: Experience with automation of Mobile applications(native / hybrid / web) , API Testing
- Preferable: Experience with performance/load testing/scalability testing,
- Understand business requirements.
- Set up the required test beds and create test data required for testing.
- Attend meetings and coordination with onsite project team and development team.
- Defect logging, debugging, Defect tracking and Co-ordination with Development team
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
- Provide execution and summary reports according to project requirements.
- Plan the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Define or manage the existing testing processes
- Estimate the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project
- Build a testing team with appropriate skills and motivation
- Ensure the timely delivery and quality of different testing milestones.
- Total 5 years of Automation testing experience
- Min 3 years of experience with Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Maven, Junit/TestNG, Eclipse - Use of these tools for automation
- Minimum 3 years of Java, Java Script coding
- Experience in Web, Mobile Testing - Preferably both
- Exposure to team Handling/management
- Hands on experience on HP QC or any Defect Management tool - For e.g. JIRA / Bugzilla
- Experience in agile testing
- Experience in web and mobile test automation using Java/Python
- Knowledge of Performance and Security testing is nice to have
- Proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc using Data Driven framework
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experienced in using device farms like AWS, perfecto etc.(preferred)
- Experienced in setting up test execution using CI tools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Web Automation, Data Driven Framework development, Keyword Driven Framework development, iOS & Android simulators/real device configuration, API test Automation, iOS & Android Mobile automation, Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Eclipse, SOAPUI, Postman, Runscope/Blazemeter, Maven, Junit/TestNG, Test Reports Generation, Core Java, Java Script, JSON, XML, SQL, Web Services, Kibana, Mqtt, Jenkins.ISTQB (Foundation) or CSTE certification
Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skillsin English
Strong analytic skills and logicalreasoning/problem solving skills