Rupeek is looking to expand the current team across Growth, Marketing & Customer Experience. We are looking for Business Analyst with a strong appetite for unsolved problems, an ability to thrive in uncertainty, and the drive to help build Rupeek into one of India's strongest financial institutions.
We invite candidates with BE / B Tech, strong academics from Tier 1 colleges with a minimum score of >7.5 CGPA.
Rupeek is India's fastest growing asset-backed digital lending platform. Rupeek is on a mission to solve credit needs of households and small and medium businesses in India. More than 90% of Indians don- t have access to formal credit. Unsecured credit is expensive and has limited availability. On the contrary, 95% of Indian household net worth is in some form of assets. Rupeek's technology led platform enables customers to get credit against their assets making credit accessible to the masses in a fair and convenient manner.
Rupeek started its journey with a focus on gold as an asset. Indian households have a unique relationship with gold holding over 25,000 tonnes. Only 5.5% of this gold is used to obtain formal credit due to friction involved in the process of getting credit and fear of losing gold. Rupeek solved this problem over the last 5 years by providing doorstep gold loans and transformed the way gold loans are disbursed in India. More than 1 lac customers who were earlier resistant to getting gold loans now use Rupeek's digital platform to avail credit. Gold loan category alone is estimated to be at 20B USD in annual disbursement. This is just a start and Rupeek intends to launch many more financial products spanning across multiple asset classes in near future.
Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, Rupeek's investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
- Set up daily funnel monitoring visualizations and analyse business delivery across cities/ channels
- Manage current funnels and analyse deviation from current funnel shape
- Derive insights from deeper analysis of funnel changes
- Work with the business owner to drive initiatives for funnel improvement
- Gather insights from customer conversations to get to the root cause of the problem
- Defining an approach to problem-solve
- Critical thinking to identify better, faster and innovative approaches
- Identification, Extraction, and Tracking of correct metrics
- Recommending business decisions
- BE / B.Tech Qualification from Tier 1 institutes securing a > 7.5 CPA.
- Strong extra curricular background - head of technical/cultural fest organising teams, Board Secretaries in student governing council
- Knowledge of statistical tools like Excel, Hive/SQL, any visualization tool (MSTR, Tableau etc)
- Strong in data querying and data analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and beliefs in verbal and written manner
- Strong understanding of statistics and attention to detail.