- If you live and breathe SEO. we want to talk to you. We are looking for a creative SEO executive who will bring our website on the first page of google. We are film production and ad agency based in Canada.
Job description :
- Create high-quality back Link, reputation management & link-building campaigns with different approaches like guest posting, blog, article posting, Profile Creations, Blog Commenting, PPT Creations, Off-Page Submissions, Social Bookmarking Submissions & Classified Submissions, etc. Performing Ongoing Keyword Research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities Recommend changes to website content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for the target keywords ranking. Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes. Have knowledge of current social media trends.
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and Google search console.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Research and analyse top-performing competitors.
- Guest posting outreach.
- Research High-quality relevant websites in order to get backlinks from them.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Complete Website On-page Optimisation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Writing blogs
- Manage and grow social media accounts.
- Communicate with social media followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Daily virtual meeting with the CEO
- Figuring out different ways to get clients through social media.
- Prior experience in On-page & Off-page SEO, content marketing and content growth.
- Bachelor's degree
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and Search Console)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems.
- Social media expertise
- Work from home
- Work 5 days a week
Our website : www.ronniepaul.com
Note : Excellent written and oral English communication skills are essential, as we have our team based in Canada and English is the common language. You must be confident in working with the team in Canada.