Richpanel is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to strategize and execute product messaging and positioning, while also managing product lifecycle improvements and reducing drop-offs during demos. The role involves handling mid-funnel conversations to optimize customer engagement and conversion.
- Customer Lifecycle: Improve user retention and increase engagement by understanding product onboarding and engagement data to deliver personalized marketing and messages.
- Product Positioning: Work with Product Management to position products based on customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces. Execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams.
- Product Messaging: Craft a product messaging strategy and identify opportunities to optimize the customer journey. Find ways to deliver automated and personalized messages to users at the right time. Create and maintain web pages and assets.
- Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement: Support Sales and Customer Success with compelling content, messaging, and assets such as playbooks, case studies, videos, interactive demos, webinars, etc.
- Community: Position and evangelize Richpanel in relevant communities. Create and curate user groups and communities for Richpanel with a focus on enablement.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 3-7 years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS-based organization.
- Strong understanding of cloud enterprise application space.
- Outstanding storytelling and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Experience in creating marketing assets and working with sales teams and partners.