Richestsoft are looking for a server administrator who with IT Based Background and loves to work with an amazing team and can handle services including Servers, operating systems, storage and supporting systems.
The role of Server Administrator is a technical position that requires hard IT skills and knowledge. Server Administrators must have a working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN and WAN to troubleshoot and address server issues. They must know about firewalls, proxy and databases to keep the network and user information secure.
Server Administrators also have to be good communicators as part of their job involves helping non-IT users with common hardware and software issues.
- Must have Knowledge of Amazon Services (AWS )and Firewall.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP Linux and related applications.
- Should have good knowledge of Linux, OS, including deployment, configuration & troubleshooting.
- Should have knowledge of Configuration & Install Windows & Linux.
- Must have knowledge of Installation, configuration, and maintenance of networking services, equipment, and devices.
- Advanced Linux/Unix system administration skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Windows is required.
- Should have Experience in GIT
- Knowledge of Docker will be an Added Advantage
- Decent Communications
- Good experience with networking principles, Firewalls, Load Balancing Solutions, etc.
- Working closely with QA, Development, and Infrastructure teams to understand, implement, and deploy end to end monitoring solutions.
- Deploy patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities as required.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Manages all system backup and restore protocol.
- Setup E-mail Server and E-mail configuration / Allocation space.
- Setup Apache/ Web server / Domain.
Experience Required: 6 months to 3 years
Interested Candidate need to apply on Same or you May call on 8968344224
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us