YOU MUST HAVE:
- Should have minimum experience of 6 years.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages to meet customer requirement
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for an application
- Delivering a high-quality application.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web application
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience using .NET 4.5 and .Net Core
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core 3.0 MVC application
- Experience in Entity Framework 6. * | EF Core | ADO.NET.
- Good knowledge of Web Services, WCF, Rest API, GraphQL
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL (SQL Server 2005/2008) and sound knowledge in any NoSQL database (MongoDB preferred)
- Database design including indexes and data integrity.
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing unit tests with NUnit | XUnit.
- Implementing enterprise application patterns.
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 (SAAS, LESS, bootstrap 3, Jquery UI, Angular Material)
- Familiarity with the client-side framework jQuery | Angular 1.7 | Angular 1. * | Angular 2. * | React 3.4.
- Domain knowledge of Home automation, Security, Fire, and/or Intrusion will be a plus.
- Provides ownership of Functional & Non -Functional Test Strategy & Product Quality across the Product Life Cycle of Single/ Multiple product lines in a LoB
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and able to work well in a team setting