Our Data Science and AI/ML team is dedicated to improving patients' outcomes and lives, delighting our partners and customers, and improving the way we do business in an AI First fashion. We collaborate across the organization to identify, develop and deliver Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) powered software solutions. On any given day, our team could be working on building sophisticated models to deliver personalized recommendations to patients to improve their sleep, identify optimal equipment and settings using our unparalleled store of billion+ nights of sleep data, proactively identify other health risk factors, or help optimize complex, global supply chain operations.
As an MLOps Engineer, you will be responsible for building automation and leading-edge architecture around data engineering on an AWS platform. Specifically, you will code and help architect a production-grade, scalable platform to be used by dozens of data scientists. You will help define and ensure the best coding & CICD practices within the team of excellent and engaged engineers. You will be given creative freedom and work in a supportive team environment. You will do hands-on code development and interact with business stakeholders.
- Build and maintain systems built using DevOps, AWS, Python, and Terraform.
- Stay informed of industry trends and enable successful DevOps AWS platform and Terraform solutions by leveraging best practices.
- Participate in and set up Proof of Concepts (POCs) to demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Enable team members through training, culture, and team building.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: Automating manual processes, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build infrastructure needed for the AWS platform, such as Lambdas, EC2 Docker, pipeline engineering, data monitoring alerting, and networking.
- Build, Design, Implement and support Data & ML model pipelines using the latest CICD and deployment technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to help with technical issues and support their infrastructure needs.
- Actively handle escalated incidents to resolution and suggest solutions to limit future exposure.
- Participate in Code Review and process improvement.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 6+ years of total experience in a complex, technical environment.
- Experience with 3 or more of the following AWS tools: Lambda, EC2 EMR, S3 Glue, Athena, RDS, Networking, IAM, Batch processing, Sagemaker, MWAA
- Experience or self-study in Terraform and, generally commonly used DevOps tools and techniques like Bitbucket, Github & Jenkins.
- Experience in creating and working with APIs.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- All listed duties, requirements and responsibilities are considered as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodation for added tasks and responsibilities.