- Organizes, leads and facilitates large scale cross-business and enterprise-wide strategic redesign projects. Aligns projects to executive business strategy.
- Integrates vertical and horizontal solutions into the strategy. Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners. Performs or oversees complex analyses and applies analysis results to initiatives that support recommendations for optimal approaches; including proposed technology, staff and structure changes and cost estimates.
- Possesses expert-level technical and critical thinking skills and the ability to partner with and lead others.
- Responsible for delivering strategic analysis, insights and decision strategies for a functional area with impact across business lines or with enterprise-wide impact. Works with executives and senior managers across organisation to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Possesses broad-based technical and business knowledge to anticipate emerging issues and recommend subsequent strategies and business direction.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Coaches multiple redesign teams in LEAN/Six Sigma process and tools (For VP Level role only). Applies comprehensive knowledge of Process Engineering tools and methods to mentor matrixed team members on improvement approach, coupling with the appropriate techniques to educate and inform others. Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- Working knowledge of Process Definition, Implementation, Process Metrics, Quality / Process Models and frameworks like CMMI, ISO, ITIL, Prince, PMI .
- High Level of technical skills including advanced skills in statistical packages like Minitab and Excell Analytical Tool Pack
- Expertise in Time & Motion , 'As is study' and identification of improvement opportunities
- Strong analytical skills - with the ability to use tools ( Excel Advance, Minitab, JMP, SAS etc)
- Change Capability with extensive Domain understanding on any specific business - WHSL / WIM/ Consumer Banking etc
- Ability to redesign processes and enhance solutions through identifying Technical / didgital solutions for Busines Problems - RPA/ RDA / Workflow / Bolton etc.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage engagements with minimal supervision