We are seeking an enthusiastic iOS Developer to help guide Remit Bee into the future. In this role, you will be given an opportunity to help build and improve RemitBee iOS applications and business solutions alongside a small, but mighty team. If you are passionate about building iOS apps for global clients and also to build your bright career, RemitBee is the place for you.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Work with product owners and user experience teams to build high quality features that make users love our app by leveraging your knowledge in iOS Design guidelines.
- Develop software that is reliable, maintainable and reusable because you have a thorough understanding of OOD principles.
- Stay current and competitive by keeping up-to-date with the latest iOS platform capabilities and make relevant recommendations
- Be mindful of best practices when it comes to securing data-in-transit and data-at- rest because your code protects our customer's data.
- Current co-op students majoring in relevant technology programs, such as
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Science and Software Engineering.
- Experience developing native iOS applications and experience in Swift (past co- op, personal projects, work experience, and more)
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, iOS application architecture and software design patterns
- Experience with libraries and best practices when it comes to communicating with GraphQL and REST web services.
- Automated testing and release using CircleCI.