We are seeking an Android Developer to help guide RemitBee into the future. In this role, you will be given an opportunity to help build and improve RemitBee android applications and business solutions alongside a small, but mighty team. We have interesting products and services planned for the future and want to add an Android developer to our talented team to lead the product development initiatives. If you are passionate about building Android apps for global clients and also to build your bright career, RemitBee is the place for you. We will provide a professional and respectable working environment along with tremendous opportunities.
- Work with product owners and user experience teams to build high quality features that make users love our app by leveraging your knowledge in Android's Material Design guidelines
- Develop software that are reliable, maintainable and reusable because you have a thorough understanding of OOD principles
- Stay current and competitive by keeping up-to-date with the latest Android platform capabilities and make relevant recommendations
- Be mindful of best practices when it comes to securing data-in-transit and data-at-rest because your code protects our customer's data.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 3+ years experience developing native Android applications and 3+ years Kotlin experience (past co- op, personal projects, work experience, and more)
- Understanding of Hilt code structure.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, Android application architecture and software design patterns
- Experience with Android libraries and best practices when it comes to communicating with GraphQL and REST web services.
- Hands on experience in Jetpack Compose.
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate with stake-holders at different levels of abstraction (requirements, architecture and code)
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Basic knowledge of writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of new and upcoming sdk components in the Android space
- Good understanding of design patterns such as MVVM, Clean architecture.
- Securing data using the Android Keystore