Product Manager, Ads - Reliance Marketplace
The Marketplace business is an internet-commerce based platform where sellers across various domains can list their products, pricing, and positioning, while receiving support from the marketplace owners in terms of warehouse and logistics, paying a service fee to the marketplace platform in exchange for the listing and e-commerce services.
Job description :
Product Manager, Ads
Ads is a critical lever for Marketplace to enhance consumer and seller experience on the platform. It is also intended to contribute significantly to the business's profitability over the long term.
We are seeking dynamic and motivated Product professionals to identify, prioritise and manage the features required to build differentiated ad experiences on the platform. Product managers will drive the entire product development lifecycle for own products. They will lead the design, implementation, and delivery of a road-map for multiple features aimed at first achieving product parity with immediate competition and then build differentiating features. They should be effective at communicating and cross-collaboration, well-organized and good at adding structure to ambiguous situations.
Key responsibilities :
1. Clearly define and articulate roadmap for owned products and align with key stakeholders
2. Innovate and conceptualize new ad offerings harnessing the power of omni-channel data across commerce and media
3. Continuously scan the competitive and industry landscape and make a business case for investing in large bets that would build a strong moat around our products
4. Collaborate with multiple product, engineering and business functional teams across regions to deliver on the committed roadmap items.
5. Identify areas for improving efficiency by using machine learning/AI tools (either in house or 3rd party) to achieve high degree of automation
6. Prioritize stakeholder deliverables within the available bandwidth by making data-driven decisions using enterprise and end customer value as a guiding principle.
Background/Experience needed :
- 3+ years of overall experience in technology industry of which atleast 2 years in Product role
- Bachelor/master's degree in engineering or management, preferably from tier 1 institutions
- Exposure to end-to-end product development lifecycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive in fast evolving environments
- Prior exposure to online advertising and ecommerce would be highly preferred