At Relatient we’re on a mission to make access to healthcare simpler.
We partner with leading health systems and medical practices - comprising more than 40,000 providers across the US - to optimize every step of a patient journey, from alerting patients to needed care, helping them find the right provider, scheduling appointments across multiple channels, and engaging with patients throughout their care journey via text, email, and chat. Our solutions reduce delays in care, improve communication, and enhance both the provider and consumer experience. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Top Startup, Deloitte Fast 500, and Inc 5000, among other honors, for our rapid growth, innovative technology solutions, and energetic workplace culture.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join our team in Pune.
- Experience with architecture development methodologies, creating solution architecture deliverables. Designing, modifying, and testing technical architecture as required
- A strong understanding of key concepts related to all areas of data, application, technology architectures and associated tools
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Guide the team on best development practices
- Define the architectural improvements to meet non-functional requirements
- Experience on DevOps with large scale CI/CD implementation and container orchestration technologies
- Analyze user needs in order to design appropriate production code
- Develop, design, and actively participate in architecture discussions and decision making
- Document every aspect of a system or an application to maintain it and upgrade it in the future
- Create diagrams and models that guide programmers
- Continually researches current and emerging technologies and proposes changes were needed
- Informs various stakeholders of any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assesses the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provides updates to stakeholders on product development processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree is required
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Java development, Springboot, Microservices and Hibernate is required.
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Previous experience producing dependable software using node.js, Typescript and Angular
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Previous experience building and consuming RESTful web APIs
- Knowledge of unit testing and integration testing
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Ability to work and thrive as part of a collaborative team
Relatient is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about our organization, please visit www.relatient.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹4,000,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Pune, Maharashtra