Quickbooks/Bill pay tools/Revenue tools etc
You will play a vital role in building a strong finops team and resolving their queries.
- Train new hires on the finance tech stack
- Create a documented training program that can be used by all new hires
- Ensure every new hire has hands on Quickbooks Online experience.
- Must adhere to training timelines and should have great inter personal skills
- Must be able to prepare and review financial statements per US GAAP
- Daily tasks include posting of bank transactions / vendor bill payments / adhoc customer invoicing etc.
- Knowledge of P&L trend analysis and Balance Sheet schedules is a must
- Must adhere to timelines and SLA's provided by manager or leads
- Must be able to perform full cycle month-end close and reporting
- Must be able to review and confirm transactions for accuracy and completeness
- Be proactive when approaching, anticipating, and resolving client requests
- Team player that collaborates with and helps others whenever or wherever needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of experience required within the training industry
- CPA/MBA/MCOM, Accounting or Finance concentration preferred
- 2+ years of direct experience working in high-tech startup preferred completing full cycle monthly close and reporting
- Strong knowledge and application of US GAAP required in the areas of SAAS accounting, revenue recognition, consolidations, and convertible debt
- Ability to interpret and apply PCC pronouncements and guidelines
- Experience completing and/or preparing records for due diligence and/or external audits
- Experience implementing and maintaining Quickbooks Online, Expensify, Bill.com and Gusto, including system integrations is good to have
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are a must
- Strong time and priority management skills