Assistant Manager/Manager - Audit
- Perform compilation procedures in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Enter and process client accounting transactions in the appropriate accounting software on a regular and timely basis.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Communicate proactively with other firm associates regarding open items, problems, or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Oversee multiple engagements for the assigned areas of work, and be responsible for resolving accounting/auditing issues that arise during the audit engagement
- Understand and apply accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Identifying audit issues and effectively communicating these to the engagement manager primarily through electronic means.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, and all applicable regulations are correctly followed and complied, including completion of required engagement checklists
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training, regular feedback and career guidance, while fostering a team environment.
- Review work completed by the team members.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Knowledge of SAP, Tally
- Audit of Large Corporate Listing Agreement,
- Audit of Listed Companies, Firms, Private Limited Companies
- Knowledge of IND AS / IFRS Advisory
- Tax Audit
- CARO 2020
- Finalization of Balance Sheet
Qualification: Qualified CA